You can now control and search through Google Maps through keyword controls instead of a mouse clicks. Google has introduced navigation controls that use keyboard to zoom in and out within Google Maps without needing a mouse click. The keyboard controls tells you everything from places such as neighborhoods, shops, restaurants and transit stations.
• Press Tab to focus on a map to highlight the area with a square.
• A list of places will be shown below the square
• Use the arrow keys to move around the map. For moving one square, press and hold Shift with arro keys.
• Use + or – to zoom inside or outside a map
• Click on the number to get more details about a place.
• To zoom in or out of the map, press + or –
For more news, stay tuned to Medialinkers blog.